Ministra de Educación es cuestionada y tendrá que responder ante Congreso

Legislador Mauricio Mulder cuestiona celeridad en reposición de 40 mil laptops que favorece a financista del humalismo. Yonhy Lescano advierte que con extraño proceso se está pagando favores a Trimega Corp.

La ministra de Educación, Patricia Salas, y el propietario de Trimega Corp. SAC, David Carretero –financista del humalismo–, deberán sustentar ante la Comisión de Fiscalización del Congreso las razones de la celeridad con que dicha empresa fue favorecida para la reposición de 40,032 laptops valorizadas en S/.21.5 millones.

Así lo señalaron los legisladores Mauricio Mulder (Concertación Parlamentaria) y Yohny Lescano (AP-Frente Amplio) tras conocer el informe revelado por Perú21 sobre la rapidez en los trámites a favor de la compañía de Carretero.

Mulder recordó que el año pasado, cuando este diario informó sobre el proceso que favorecería a Trimega, “se cursaron sendos oficios a la ministra Salas, pero no se ha avanzado nada a la fecha”.

“Lo que se tendrá que hacer es citar a la ministra de Educación para que explique el tema. Como no hay legislatura, se debe solicitar a la presidencia de la Comisión de Fiscalización para que sesione de manera extraordinaria”, sostuvo.

El parlamentario aprista consideró que otra opción sería buscar firmas con el fin de pedir una interpelación a Salas para la próxima legislatura.

PAGAN FAVORES
Por su parte, el congresista acciopopulista Yohny Lescano consideró que en este polémico proceso “obviamente hay un aprovechamiento de parte de este señor (Carretero), a quien se le está privilegiando pagándole favores”.

“Hay que citar a este señor para que dé sus razones de la reposición pues, siendo financista de la campaña electoral del nacionalismo, no se le debe pagar un favor. Hay una irregularidad evidente, un privilegio”, manifestó.

Lescano afirmó que se debería convocar a una sesión extraordinaria para que la ministra “explique el tema”.

SABÍA QUE

- Según documentación mostrada ayer por Perú21, la contratación de Trimega para que repusiera las 40,032 laptops escolares se aceleró en cinco días.

- Los equipos se quemaron en el incendio del almacén del Ministerio de Educación en marzo del 2012.

- Este diario solicitó información a la Contraloría General sobre el proceso de reposición. La entidad quedó en respondernos en las próximas horas.

Fuente: Perú21

11 comentarios:

  1. Anónimo2/3/13 10:28

    Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.

    my blog finish

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Anónimo3/3/13 19:57

    I read this post fully on the topic of the comparison of most up-to-date and preceding technologies, it's awesome article.

    My webpage: Robert

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Anónimo9/3/13 20:04

    Having read this I believed it was extremely informative.

    I appreciate you taking the time and energy to put this content together.
    I once again find myself spending a lot of time both reading and leaving comments.
    But so what, it was still worth it!

    Here is my blog ... 45461

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Anónimo12/3/13 1:31

    I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable
    for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out
    a developer to create your theme? Great work!

    My webpage: washing machines
    my webpage > spazzam1.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Anónimo12/3/13 4:03

    I'm very pleased to find this page. I wanted to thank you for ones time for this wonderful read!! I definitely appreciated every little bit of it and I have you book-marked to see new things in your site.

    Also visit my web site ... Vervielfältigungsapparat
    My web site: LUXEMBURGO

    ResponderEliminar
  6. you are truly a just right webmaster. The site loading velocity is amazing.
    It sort of feels that you're doing any unique trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterpiece. you have performed a excellent job in this topic!

    my webpage :: las vegas employment

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi there, I do think your web site could possibly be having web browser
    compatibility issues. When I take a look at your site in Safari, it looks fine however when opening in I.
    E., it has some overlapping issues. I just wanted to provide you with a quick heads up!
    Aside from that, fantastic site!

    Stop by my page - "cowlick"

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Anónimo24/3/13 0:45

    This is the right web site for everyone who would like to find out about this topic.
    You know so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I really will need to…HaHa).
    You certainly put a fresh spin on a subject which
    has been discussed for decades. Excellent stuff, just excellent!


    my web site; where to trade my gold,

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Anónimo3/4/13 0:14

    What's up to every one, since I am truly keen of reading this weblog's post to be updated daily.
    It carries nice stuff.

    My homepage - ablative

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Anónimo6/4/13 19:44

    Hey there, my name is Kaylee and I'm a fellow blogger out of Wombat, Australia. I like what you guys are up to. There's
    no doubt that Blogger: MAGISTERIO PERUANO is an example of intelligent work and reporting.
    Keep up the nice work guys: I’ve incorporated you guys to my blogroll.
    In my opinion it will increase the value of my web site.

    Hello, I'm Bryce and I've just recently started to get involved with what
    you're going over. I don't know where you’re obtaining your details, but
    good job nonetheless. I really need to devote some more time learning and understanding more.
    Thanks for this: this is just what I was looking for for my search.

    . Now I remember why I used to love this site.

    Thank you, I will try and check back more often.
    . How frequently do you post on your blog.?

    Here is my page ... irrigazione

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Anónimo16/5/13 2:23

    My name is %name&% and fіrst off I wаnt to ѕay
    outstanding blοg. I hаd a briеf question that
    I’d like to ask if уou don't mind. I was curious to find out how you focus yourself and clear your mind before writing. I have had problems clearing my mind in order to get my ideas out. I love writing once I get into the act, but usually I feel as if I end up wasting the first 10 to fifteen minutes forcing myself to focus. Any ideas or hints?

    My site - merrillville

    ResponderEliminar

No olvides emplear términos alturados, de lo contrario tu comentario será eliminado.

Gracias.

 

Universidades de Provincias

Ancash
*Universidad de Chimbote
Amazonas
*Universidad Nacional Toribio Rodriguez de Mendoza
Apurimac
*Universidad Tecnológica de Los Andes
Arequipa
*Universidad Católica de Santa María
Ayacucho
*Universidad Nacional San Cristobal de Humanga
Cajamarca
*Universidad Nacional de Cajamarca
Cusco
*Universidad Andina del Cusco
Huancavelica
*Universidad Nacional de Huancavelica
Ica
*Universidad Nacional San Luis Gonzaga
Junín
*Universidad Continental de Ciencias e Ingeniería de Huancayo
La Libertad
*Universidad Nacional de Trujillo
Huanuco
*Universidad Nacional Agraria de la Selva
Lambayeque
*Universidad de chiclayo
Pasco
*Universidad Nacional Daniel Alcides Carrión
Piura
*Universidad de Piura
Puno
*Universidad Peruana Unión
Tacna
*Universidad Nacional Jorge Basadre Grohomann
Tumbes
*Universidad Nacional de Tumbes
----------------
*Universidad Andina "Nestor Cáceres Velasquez"

Copyright © 2012 MAGISTERIO PERUANO Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger